Locks on—Stays On—Won’t Leak
Like no other air chuck on the market, the LockNFlate's six steel jaws lock on to any Schrader valve to create a secure, hands-free connection. The heavy-duty construction is built to last and stand up to everyday use in even the busiest tire shops, service bays, and garages.
- Durable, spring-loaded TPU seal
- Fits all standard Schrader valves [VG8/8V1 valve threads]
- Rated to 150 PSI
- 1/4” NPT Thread Size—compatible with most standard air hoses
- Heavy-duty construction for strength and durability resists corrosion
- Suitable for garage and industrial airline systems, auto and manual tire inflators, portable pressure gauges, constant pressure systems
- Available in 2 styles: Open Flow or Closed Flow
- CLOSED FLOW: For use directly from a compressor or airline. Must engage the valve to open the seal. Works with all systems except for computerized commercial-grade systems.
- OPEN FLOW: Allows air to flow through freely without engaging the valve stem. For use with systems that have hand/foot-controlled valves such as in-line gauges with a trigger, or automatic tire inflators.
- If you are asking the question "which one do I need for my setup?" the answer is almost certainly Closed Flow.
If used with a multi-hose inflation kit, use CLOSED FLOW LockNFlate Air Chucks.