The LockNLube® Grease Coupler is compatible with all grease guns and grease fittings. It does not leak once locked on and will not pop off under pressure. No hands are needed to align or hold the coupler in place while greasing. You have both hands free to operate your grease gun and know that the grease will go in, not on, your machine. Guaranteed.
It has a unique sliding sleeve, activated by a thumb lever. The sleeve locks the four spring-steel jaws onto the Zerk fitting, and releases the jaws by pushing on the thumb lever. When the jaws are locked onto the Zerk, a leak-proof seal is created. The locked connection is positive and rigid preventing the coupler from coming loose and breaking the leak-proof seal. If a fitting becomes pressurized, especially a recessed one, just depress the thumb lever and release the coupler.
The LockNLube® Grease Coupler is fully rebuildable. If it starts to leak, you simply replace the seal and jaws and it is as good as new. We include a free rebuild kit with every coupler that we sell. Additional rebuild kits are also available from our store.
The LockNLube® Grease Coupler works with all grease gun manufacturers, including Lumax, Alemite, Plews lubrication (Edelman), Granger, SKF, Macnaught, ADT, Milwaukee, John Deere, Wilmar, Legacy, Allstar, Sealey, Draper and many others.
- Locks on, does not leak. Rated up to 10,000 PSI
- Easily disconnects, even under pressure. No more broken Zerks
- 1/8" NPT compatible with all grease guns - battery, pneumatic, manual
- Grease goes in, not on, the machine
- Works on all Zerk fittings, SAE and metric
- World's original locking grease coupler.
- Includes a rebuild kit! The LockNLube® is the world's only rebuildable grease coupler. Lowest lifetime cost.
- Patented Locking Technology. US Patent #8955544
- As seen on TruckU on the Motortrend Channel!