12 Piece Hexagon Pergola Bracket Set for 4 x 4 Posts - Heavy Duty Pergola Brackets Made In the USA!
These brackets are great for not only helping to support your wood projects, but also adding a decorative touch as well. Our brackets are made to order
This listing is for a complete set of twelve brackets to build your Hexagon Pergola. There are six Inside brackets which bolt to the top of each upright and then to each corner rail, and six Outside Angle Brackets which bolt to the outside of the Hexagon as shown in the pictures to Tie the Rails together on the outside.
We also offer a choice of mounting hole options. You can choose to have 3 mounting holes sized for - 1/2" Lag Screws, or 4 Mounting holes sized for 1/4" or 5/16" Lag Screws.
These brackets are sized for 4x4 posts.
If you would like a set sized for 6x6 Posts, they can be found here:
For Octagon brackets, sized for 4x4 Posts, click here:
For Octagon brackets, sized for 6x6 Posts, click here:
Our brackets can be installed using any 1/2" wood lag screws -- we recommend at least 2 1/2" length. or if you choose the 4 mounting holes, we recommend 1/4" or 5/16" Lag screws at least 2 1/2" in length.
Color Matching Lag screws are not included with our brackets, but we do offer them here:
* Finish Choice - Raw Steel/Bare Metal or Finished in Ultraviolet (UV) resistant - baked on powder coating - rated for outdoor use.
* Made in the USA with American Made Steel
* 12 gauge steel (almost 1/8" Thick)
* Mounting holes sized for 1/2" Lag screws or sized for 1/4" or 5/16" Lag screws. Your Choice
Other 4x4 brackets we offer:
- 90 Degree Angle Bracket - use where you want to add an inside corner or for strength.
- Outside Corner Brackets - bent at a 90 degree angle to fit over 4 x 4 post. (The holes for the legs are offset so you don't have to worry about hitting any of the other installed bolts!)
- Straight Bracket - This straight bracket is great for not only helping to support your wood projects, but also adding a decorative touch as well.
- Flat T brackets – Add strength to a joint, or adjoin other parts to your design.
- Flat L brackets - Flat like the T, but without the additional leg.
- X Brackets - Can be used to cross multiple pieces to add strength, or for a nice decorative finish.
Please note that you need to consult an Engineer if you want to know load calculations for your beams and ties. As a general rule 12 gauge is close to 1/8" steel and will add more rigidity and is suitable for most projects. Again we offer no structural guarantee for load bearing purposes, Please consult a Professional Engineer to perform calculations if required.
Materials: Steel, Raw Metal, Bare Metal, Powder Coated, Paint